Elron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Im Uav
Im Uav
Gold Coins : 55802

Suggestions by Uav Empty Suggestions by Uav

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
After playing the server since release, I've came to notice a few things that could be different. Since the server is still under the development stage, there will be plenty of kinks and what not to sort out, but overall it's very nice and clean. These are a few things I personally think could be different Perfect

1: When teleporting to farming, it would be nice to have a farming shop. Now with this being said, we could either keep it to just farming tools (seed dibber, rake, compost if needed etc) to make the economy revolve around slayer to earn seeds. If not, add seeds aswell as the materials needed to farm with.

2: City teleports. I know every city is located in the magic book tab. However, it would be more beneficial to add them to the quest tab along with the other teleports using code "City Teleports"

3: Slayer. I've came to notice a lot of new players are having a hard time finding the Low level slayer master after the new update. With that being said, even if you buy a slayer gem and use it, you still can't obtain a slayer task as a low level. I suggest adding all slayer masters to ::home beside of the high level slayer master.

4: Skilling supplies: Some skilling supplies can not be found in the necessary shops they should be under. For example: A hammer for smithing is not found in the smithing shop. going through the shops and fixing items would be a huge help to new players who join us. If not adding them to their required shop, add them to the general store as there are currently only 2 items in it.

These are just a few things I've noticed myself, however if I find more things I will edit them into this post!

Thanks
-UAV
Josh
Josh
Game Owner
Game Owner
Gold Coins : 56207

Suggestions by Uav Empty Re: Suggestions by Uav

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:57 pm
Im Uav wrote:After playing the server since release, I've came to notice a few things that could be different. Since the server is still under the development stage, there will be plenty of kinks and what not to sort out, but overall it's very nice and clean. These are a few things I personally think could be different Perfect

1: When teleporting to farming, it would be nice to have a farming shop. Now with this being said, we could either keep it to just farming tools (seed dibber, rake, compost if needed etc) to make the economy revolve around slayer to earn seeds. If not, add seeds aswell as the materials needed to farm with.

2: City teleports. I know every city is located in the magic book tab. However, it would be more beneficial to add them to the quest tab along with the other teleports using code "City Teleports"

3: Slayer. I've came to notice a lot of new players are having a hard time finding the Low level slayer master after the new update. With that being said, even if you buy a slayer gem and use it, you still can't obtain a slayer task as a low level. I suggest adding all slayer masters to ::home beside of the high level slayer master.

4: Skilling supplies: Some skilling supplies can not be found in the necessary shops they should be under. For example: A hammer for smithing is not found in the smithing shop. going through the shops and fixing items would be a huge help to new players who join us. If not adding them to their required shop, add them to the general store as there are currently only 2 items in it.

These are just a few things I've noticed myself, however if I find more things I will edit them into this post!

Thanks
-UAV

Thanks for the suggestions UAV!!!
Slayer will be fixed tonight... My apologizes.... Fuck Me
If you think of any other skilling items to add just let me know. Ill add the hammer tonight.
Everything else ill keep on here and consider adding when I have time. Perfect
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum